Here at Farsilingo, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Web Trader Code of Practice.
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Your information is used firstly, to process your order; and secondly, to improve our products and services in order to provide you with the best possible service. We also use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage and to customize our sites' content, layout and services. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name and job title
- Credit/debit card details (Credit/debit card details will be collected but, unlike other details, will not be held on our database. Farsilingo never uses or shares credit card information for any other purpose)
- your contact information including email address
- demographic information about you such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We mainly use your contact information to inform you about your order. Yet, from time to time, we may email you information about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
We collect information in the following areas:
- Registration: During registration you are required to provide contact information including your name and email address. This information is used to provide the services that you have requested, or to contact you about the service.
- Log files/IP addresses: During your visit to Farsilingo Website, we automatically log your IP address which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use your IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track your movements on the site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft's Internet Explorer allow you to restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your settings. This however may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Farsilingo does not rent, sell, loan or otherwise make available your personal information to any third party. Yet, we may disclose personal information when required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on the Website.
You have a choice concerning what Personal Data is retained.
In order to conduct business with clients, Farsilingo deems it necessary to maintain contact information and specific billing information, but the extent of the information stored can always be discussed with our staffs. If there is a specific concern about the personal information provided, we recommend discussing your concerns with our staffs.